H.M.D. Academy of Tae Kwon Do Chicago
Tae Kwon Do is a physical and mental exercise whose goal is the harmonious existence of man within himself and in nature. It is an approach toward living which attempts to achieve the individual's greatest potential by unifying the body and mind.
To develop strong individuals who are able to manage and overcome the obstacles of daily life in order to experience an enhanced sense of fulfillment in their lives and bring balance to their communities.
The Rewards of Tae Kwon Do Training at H.M.D. Academy Chicago:
- Cardiovascular Workout
- Increased Strength / Flexibility
- Balance and Coordination
- Learn to Address Confrontation
- Assertiveness without Aggression
- Creativity / Expression
- Systematic Approach toward Development of the Self
- Non-Competitive Training
- Independent Thinking
- Multi-cultural teaching approach